Keeping your device up to date is really important as it allows you to always get the last brushings cycles and the last software updates for bugs or for any improvements.
The last version you should have is version 4.6.0 (01.11.21).
Checking your device firmware version
After having connected your device to the Willo mobile app, you can check the version of the firmware of your device directly in your app. To do so, go to 'My Account', tap on 'Willo device', and check the version under the 'Software version' section.
You have connected your device with your app but the firmware version is below 4.6
First of all, for your device to up to date, it needs to be connected to your mobile app. Follow our tutorial if you haven't done it yet.
If your version is below 4.6:
- Try reconnecting your device with your app.
- In the Willo mobile app, go to 'My Account', tap on 'Willo device', then on 'Connect a new device'. Follow once again the setup instructions.
- Ensure that your device is properly connected by going to 'My account' and ensure it's written 'Connected'
- Force quit the Willo mobile app.
- Reopen the app, go to 'My Account', tap on 'Willo device' and check your device version.
- If it still hasn't worked, ensure your device is connected (cf screen above) and leave your device turned on for 1h. Go back to your app, go to 'My Account', tap on 'Willo Device' and it should be up to date.
Still having issues updating your device?
Don't worry! Contact us anytime:
Live chat: at the bottom of this page
Call/Text: +1 646-975-9289