Setting up your Willo profile in the Willo mobile app allows you to pair your own information and brushing preferences with your very own Willo ring. So every time you plug to the handle your ring and your mouthpiece, Willo will automatically detect that it's you who's brushing and will upload directly your preferred brushing cycle and preferences.
Here are the steps to set up your profile in the Willo mobile app.
- First of all, ensure you need to connect your Willo mobile app with your device. To do so, please refer to this article.
- Once the connection is done, you will see the following screen to start personalizing your profile. Type your name and tap on 'Continue'.
- If not done already, choose a ring, plug it into your mouthpiece, and connect everything to the handle. Your ring will be automatically detected. Once detected, tap on 'Activate ring'
Note: you don't need to set up your profile right away. You can skip this step and go back to it at any moment in your settings
- If you have other users who are using the same Willo device as you, you can personalize up to 5 profiles. To do so tap on the '+' icon, otherwise, tap on 'All done'
- You are all set with your profile setup! You can now start brushing directly with your Willo device by tapping on 'Start brushing' or go over our onboarding to help you use it for the first time by tapping on 'Get onboard with Willo' (recommended). You can find more details about the onboarding in this article.