If you have trouble connecting Willo with the mobile app, please check if:
- Willo is turned on
- Make sure that the power cable is connected to Willo and connected to an AC wall outlet. Ensure that the main switch is in the 'on' position. An indicator light should show in the front of the device.
- When you need to connect your phone to your Willo device, that your Willo device is in pairing mode. To do so, press the handle button for 5 seconds, the light in front of the device should slowly blink in orange.
- When you need to connect your Willo device to your WiFi network, that your WiFi network is set up correctly:
- Please verify the status of the WiFi network at the place where Willo is located. To do so, you can check that your other devices are connecting correctly to it
- Ensure you have entered the right password
Once the setup is done, you can check that your device is well connected by going into 'My Account' > 'Willo Device'
If you still have issues connecting Willo with the Willo mobile app, please contact us at email@example.com. To help us with your request, please send a screen capture or recording in your message.