Here are some tips to improve your experience with Willo. As Willo is a brand new product, there might be a small learning curve before you reach optimal use. It should take only a few brushings.
- During a toothbrushing cycle, softly close your lips on the mouthpiece to ensure a perfect contraction of the mouthpiece around your teeth.
- If you feel that some liquid is leaking from the mouthpiece when Willo is brushing your upper teeth, try to place your tongue against your palate to enhance airtightness.
- Don’t bite the mouthpiece, as it could damage the mouthpiece and impair the efficacy and safety of Willo. You can however gently close your teeth on it.
- Willo does not clean in between your teeth. Don’t forget to clean them with interdental brushes or string floss.
- During a toothbrushing cycle, breathe through your nose.
- You don’t need to spit after the end of a cycle, as the liquid is directed through the hose into your sink.
- Do not rinse after a cycle.