The Willo app will allow you to:
- Link individual users' preferred brushing cycles; for now you will have a "medium mode" available
- Receive onboarding assistance on how to use Willo
- Create and manage up to 5 user profiles.
And most importantly, for this beta tests, connecting the app will give us information about its usability and the reliability of your device. It will help us ensure that your device is working correctly. It will also allow us to update your Willo device automatically.
Here is a small guide to help you with the installation and the setup of the Willo mobile app.
1. Installing the app
Android (Google Play)
To download the app, please go to this link: http://bit.ly/willo-and
iOS (Apple store)
To download the app, please go to this link: http://bit.ly/willo-ios
You can also scan this QR code (whether you have an android or iOS device):
2. Creating a Willo account
- Open the Willo mobile app
- Tap on 'Get started'
- Start by creating a Willo account by entering your email address and a secure password
3. Connecting your device to your Willo app
- It's now time to connect your device to your mobile app. As per instructions, turn on Willo. The switch is located at the bottom right of the device.
- Press the button located on the handle for 5 seconds until the small light in front of the body is slowly blinking in orange. It will allow the device to be in pairing mode and to be detected by your phone.
- Once the light is blinking orange, tap on 'Continue'.
- Your device will be now detectable in your WiFi networks list. Go to your WiFi networks list and search for a network called ‘Willo-XXXXX’. The XXXXX corresponds to the number of your device (for example Willo-0011D). Connect to it.
Note: If you are an android user, some phones will display a message telling you that this network doesn’t provide an internet connection. If yes, confirm that you still want to connect to it.
- Go back to the Willo app, you should see the screen below automatically appear
- Now that you have paired your phone to Willo, it’s time to connect Willo to the WiFi network of your home
- If you have connected correctly your phone to your Willo, the app should automatically display the next screen prompting you to choose the WiFi network of your home.
- Choose the WiFi network of your home (or of the place where the device is located).
- Enter the password of your WiFi network and tap 'Continue'
- If everything is going well, you should see the screens below appear. It may take a few minutes as the device will also download the last update.
- You have connected Willo to the internet and to your mobile app, congrats! You can now set up your profile with your Willo ring (more details in this article) and follow our onboarding to help you understand how to use Willo.
Ensuring your device is correctly connected
- To ensure your device is correctly connected, go to ‘My account’ > ‘Willo device’. You should see a status ‘Connected’ or ‘Disconnected’
Having issues connecting your device? Please read this article.
Ensuring your device is up to date
- To ensure your device has the last version of our software, go to ‘My account’ and tap on ‘Willo device’. Under software version, it should be written 4.6.0
Having issues updating your device? Please read this article.